Play with Kevin
If you’re looking for some ideas for your kid’s birthday party or maybe when it’s raining and the weather is bad - you are in the right place!
You can download here printable activities with Australian animals for kids different age.
You don’t need to know the story about Kevin to have fun with the activities (apart from the crossword), but if you’d like to read the book click below and you will see how and where you can buy it.
Printable Activities for Kids
Click on the PDFs to download printable activities and play
Printable Activities In English
1. Kevin and his friends are hiding among the letters. Find them!
2. Give it a try, copy the drawings one square at the time and become an illustrator!
3. Colour kookaburra Colin - one of Kevin's best friends, who likes to laugh a lot!
4. Can you match the shadows?
5. Mr Crocodile is hiding in one of the lakes, can you help find Kevin a way to the lake without Mr Crocodile?
6. Kevin has a problem and wants to speak to Colin, one of his best friends. Can you help find Kevin a way through the maze to Colin?
7. Can you match the missing puzzles? You can cut them and fit them in to see the full picture from our book about Kevin.
8. Do you want to see Wally the kangaroo, one of Kevin's best friends? Join the dots!
9. Solve the crossword and find out what is the national symbol of Australia!